Saturday, February 27, 2010

As good a time as any.....

So, I set up this blog about a month ago, but have never gotten around to posting in it. I figured I would start after the move...but then the more I thought about it, the more I realized that I'd be super busy after the move and (knowing me) I wouldn't begin at all. I work like that.

But I have been sitting on my ass doing absolutely nothing today....so why not start now? I usually come up with a gagillion reasons why not to start something, but today I decided to ignore my lazy nature and just dig in.

I know...I'm proud of me too.

I suppose I should start right off and be honest that this will NOT be a 365 blog. I do not have the time nor patience to be posting online every day. I lead an extremely rock and roll lifestyle. My company is constantly in demand by all and sundry. (hopefully dear reader is equipped with a sarcasm detector band) And as such, I will share only the best and juiciest details of my life. Never the boring or trite. Mundane things never happen to me anyway.....

So...shall we?

No comments: