Just a few random things I ADORE about my new country.....
1) I'm growing my own tomatoes, lettuce and potatoes. In my own garden at the back of my house. And they're edible. Haha.
2) The cars here are so cute and tiny. None of this gargantuan monster-truck nonsense from back in Hawaii. (Of course you have to have a small car in order to play the road chicken games that everyone engages in here. It's like playing super mario carts on miniature sized roads. Seriously.)
3) Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE brings their own shopping bags into the grocery store whenever they go shopping.
4) Whenever I want to, I can fly from London to Venice, Italy for only £11.99. Ummm, yes please.
5) Curry!!!! Saturday nights are curry nights here. Korma, Jalfreze, Rogenjosh, Tikki Masala....I love them all. Toast up a few pershwari naan breads and you've got yourself a plate full of delishisness.
Just a few things off the top of my head. I'm sure I'll have loads more to add....
Odds and Ends
20 hours ago