Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Honeymoon Photos.....

As promised....here are some pictures:

Pete enjoying his half of a milkshake. He really enjoyed the fifties diner side of cool cats. Very American Grafitti. :)
Beautiful Wailua Waterfall:

The breathtaking Napali coastline - as seen from the helicopter:

I suppose we could have taken off the emergency air bags before taking this picture.....so sexy, no?

Waiting on my ribs at Duke's....(yes, that's right. I ordered ribs. I'm married now. I don't have to look sexy while I eat anymore. Hahaha)

Someone was sharing the beach with us at Poipu....

We hiked down into the canyon and had lunch out on a little ledge overlooking the valley. What a view!

Zip-lining was a BLAST!!!

And the sun setting into a sea of clouds up on Haleakala volcano:


No comments: