Saturday, April 24, 2010

Yippeee!!!

Look at what I got in the mail!

Finally....my marriage certificate! If you've been following along, that is the one piece of the puzzle that was missing from my application for a spousal visa. Now that I have it, it's going right into my packet and I can finally apply to the British Consulate for permission to go and live with my husband.

After we were told that it was going to take so much longer than expected to arrive, we got a little......ummmm...."creative".....with our request. Hahaahaa. Hey, sometimes you need to be more clever than the system, right?

At any rate, I got the piece of paper in my hot little hand, and the packet goes out at 1:00 on Tuesday afternoon.

Whoop Whoop!!!!!
Everyone do a happy dance with me!

2 comments:

Nanny Adventures said...

I am so glad that came in the mail, now you can move things along. keep me posted as to when you get your spousal visa, i am excited for you.

Brooke said...

Congrats, Corie! You'll get there... :)

(totally off topic - we wanted to make that tomato sauce that you made at Danielle's that one night and I forgot your recipe. Can you somehow send it my way?? Thanks so much!!)