Friday, April 23, 2010

My day...in pictures

I'm not much up for talking tonight, so instead I'm posting some random photos from my day today.....

A cruise ship was drifting lazily out in the harbor in Lahaina town this afternoon:

One of my resident moth-eaters was hanging out on my bedroom window, cleaning up the riffraff:
I organized all of my camping equipment so that I can sell it on Craigslist.
I ate nothing but crap all day today.... (mom would be so proud)
A quick trip to the clinic resulted in a prescription for this persistent sinus infection that I've been battling:
I finished the final chapters of this fine novel, even though I still can't pronounce a single Swedish name:
And, finally, after months and months of parking on the next block, I was actually able to park in front of my own damn house today. My neighbor got off his ass and moved the ancient monstrosity that's been sitting there stewing in it's own rot and blocking my parking space. I'm uber thrilled.

No comments: