Saturday, March 27, 2010

A fun find....

My friend Danielle always complains that I manage to find the cutest purses everytime I visit the thrift store. I agree. I do find some cute bags! On my latest trip to the shop I had a $30 store credit to use up, because of some clothes I brought in earlier, (they give store credit for donated clothes).  I happened across this little gem.....

As it happens, green is my favorite color! Lime green in particular. I'm not huge into the Coach brand, but I'm certainly not going to snub my nose at getting a lime green Coach bag for FREE!!!!

Yay me!

2 comments:

Smocha said...

Love it!

Nanny Adventures said...

another cool bag from elise... i am jealous once again. you will have to snag me one of those hip purses you always find and send it in the mail. lol...